Thursday, April 2, 2009

Third trimester is here! :)

Well after having a few dizziness episodes and being ignored by 2 hospitals, I finally convinced Dr. K to let me do my lab work a little early. When this all started, I thought it was my blood sugar. I later decided it's gotta be anemia. (I was anemic with my last pregnancy.) Well they finally tested me Tuesday and I was right. I'm anemic and I started my prescription iron pills today. I'm just so glad to know what's going on and I'm praying the pills help to stop the dizziness. Oh...and I passed my glucose test!

I've been going to the chiropractor and he's been such a blessing. Apparently, Kyla is so low that she's causing my pelvic pain. And Lucas is so high up, he's moving one of my lower ribs. (OW!) I can only imagine what will happen as they continue to grow...lol. I'm not 100% sure, but there should be about 5 pounds of baby altogether in my womb now. That's amazing to me considering my first child was 5 pounds even at birth...lol.

Today also marks the start of the 3rd trimester for us! I can't believe we're getting so close!

No comments: