Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pineapple, Popcicles, and Pudge

So last night, all the babies wanted was pineapple and Popcicles. At least I was eating something...and these days, that's good. Then I had a sudden craving for Taco Bell and an ice cream float from Braum's. My wonderful husband went out and got it for me. I ate half of my Taco Bell and thought it was going to come up. David got to finish the rest of it. I finished the ice cream float though! Today hasn't been much better. I'm trying to make myself eat healthy (I do crave lots of fruit), but I'm just happy to eat anything at all. The Zofran helps subside the nausea until I actually try to eat...and then nothing helps.

But the babies obviously seem to be growing well! I always get bigger faster with each pregnancy, so why would twins be any different? ;) I'm sure most of this is probably bloating from the meds, but here is a belly pic at 10 weeks, 5 days. No laughing! (Sorry my face isn't in it. I can't seem to take a pic with my eyes open.)

No comments: