Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just realized that if Dr. K has his way and he has these babies delivered at 36 weeks, then we have less than 100 days left to go before we meet our babies!  Holy cow!  I can't wait to see them on the u/s screen in just 4 days!!!


So now I feel completely unprepared...  We have nothing at all done for the nursery.  I've bought zero items for the babies (except some diapers, which were actually free).  I keep looking at stuff, then not getting it after all.  I think I'm waiting until after the shower.  Once I know what other people have already gotten, then I'll consider getting some stuff myself.

I found out that I will be out of town for a conference the weekend of the big multiples sale in April.  I'm so bummed, because I'd been looking forward to going to it.  However, I found out yesterday about a big consignment sale just down the street for all things baby that's going on this weekend.  I am going to try to go tomorrow and at least look at strollers (if they have any twin ones).  I'm still stuck on deciding which one to get.  The one I like is way too expensive to buy sight unseen (I can't find a store that actually has them to SEE).  So now I'm thinking about a different one (about half the price) but haven't been able to see it either.  When they say choosing a stroller is like choosing a car, they're not kidding!  I think part of me is hoping they'll have the more expensive stroller at the consignment sale for way cheaper and I can get it after all.  ;-)

No comments: