Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Shower and 4D Ultrasound (take 1)

Sunday, I flew down for the baby shower. I had such a great time seeing all the babies' friends and family. I felt like I fit right in, even though I either hadn't met quite a few people or had only met them once or twice before. The babies got so many things and I think Niki and Nathan are almost set. The family was so thoughtful and bought me a few things too. I was shocked, as it was supposed to be Niki's day...but I am very grateful and appreciative.

Yesterday, Niki and Nathan came up for a 4D ultrasound. Unfortunately, the babies had plans of their own and decided to play a game of peek-a-boo and hide-and-seek. We caught glimpses of Lucas, but his cord was in front of his face and he kept his little hand up by his cheek. Kyla was hiding, yet she was so very active. We couldn't really see her face at all. So, we're going to try again on the 27th of March. Maybe (hopefully) they'll be a bit more cooperative then.

Here's Niki, Nathan, and me just before they left to go home.


We're 25 weeks today! I can't believe we're so close to the 3rd trimester already! Guess it's about time to start a new poll...

(There's a poll in the upper right hand corner of this blog. There's a bigger one at www.twins4nandn.babypool.com . Please go take a guess!)

No comments: