Thursday, June 25, 2009

More pics and an update

Here are some more pics of the big day!

This is what it's all about! The happy family's first picture together!



Sweet Kyla sleeping...


Precious Lucas holding on to his daddy...


Sleeping beauty


Poor Lucas with his cast


Lucas' x-ray :(
Lucas is doing better. They removed his cast last week and he's in a sling. However, Niki says the sling doesn't work well on a baby, so they often just swaddle him tightly and he's happy with that. :) He goes back on July 2nd (their due date) to be re-evaluated. He is also 1 oz over his birth weight and Kyla is now up 4 oz!

We will be visiting Nathan, Niki, Kyla and Lucas next weekend for the 4th of July! I can't wait to see them all again! I'm sure I'll have more pics to share. :)

As for me, I'm doing much better. My energy is coming back finally and I feel like me again. :) I have lost 40 pounds since the day the babies were born, which puts me at 21 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. I've also gone from a size 14 to a size 10, so I'm happy...lol.

Here's a pic of me that was taken today:

2 comments:

Christine said...

Those babies are just precious! I'm so happy for Niki and Nathan. :) You look great LaDonna. I hope y'all have a fabulous 4th of July!!!

Ivy said...

LD, you look amazing girl! You did an excellent job baking those babies & getting them to mommy & daddy safely. That x-ray made me cringe, poor Lucas! Hopefully he's doing good, as well as his sister. Have fun visiting with them!