Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May Day!

WOW...it's May! The babies will either be born this month or next (hopefully next)! I can't believe how time has flown.

I saw Dr. K this past Monday and we're still doing well. He checked for dilation and we're not dilated at all! YAY! I have lost some weight (I've had a virus, I think) and I'm now only 4 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I hate going the wrong way!

Then, last night, I woke up at 1 am and was in quite a bit of pain. I was pretty sure it was a UTI. It started to radiate to my kidneys though and the pain was getting worse. Finally, at 3, I woke up David and we headed up to the hospital. They fixed me up and I'm feeling a little better now. However, David's at work and I need to be studying for my final and we're both exhausted. Apparently, it wasn't noted that he and I do NOT need the extra practice for getting up in the middle of the night when the babies come...lol.

Here's this week's belly pic, taken yesterday at 31 weeks!

No comments: