Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poor LD. :-(

I can sympathize a little with LD.  Yesterday I threw up 3 times and I've been continuously nauseous since surgery.  I finally got some food to stay down for breakfast this morning, but I still don't feel great. :-(


I am feeling better than yesterday, but I think I'm due for a nap.  I've been up since 6:00, when they took me down for an x-ray, and I'm feeling groggy.  Hopefully when I wake up I'll feel better.

Yesterday I got to share the news of our impending parenthood with tons of people here at the hospital.  Nearly everyone in the OR working on me had met me in September, so I felt the need to share.  They were all super excited for us.  And when I told Dr. D that we were having twins he called us overachievers. ;-)  At least I have something positive to think about while I feel like crud.

LD, I hope today is better for you!  Love you, girl!

No comments: