Monday, November 24, 2008

Would you like some whine with that?

I woke up spotting again on Saturday. Luckily, it was gone by that evening. I know it's common and all, but it sure startles me. I'm feeling more pregnant than ever and I whine all the time (David will confirm this...lol); yet I can't help but worry if everything is OK in there. I can't wait until I can pick the babies' heartbeats up with my doppler and feel the babies move, so I have that extra reassurance. Luckily, we have an OB appointment tomorrow and we'll take a peek at these little ones. I can't wait to see them and I'm very excited to see Niki, Nathan, and his family too!

I get to stop injections on December 4th. Eleven more shots, but who's counting? :)

I'm thinking/hoping/praying that the second trimester will be much more enjoyable. Second trimester starts Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to me?! :)

No comments: