Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are you kidding me?!

Okay, some of you people are just plain mean.  Six people have voted for triplets?!  Seriously?!  You can't honestly think we have a splitter, can you?  You're just trying to freak us out.  Yes, that's all it is.  Because God does not give us more than we can handle, and quite frankly I could not handle triplets.  EEK!  While it might be cool to have a set of identicals, I do not think that it would be a good idea to have a heart patient, who has to have surgery every 2-5 years, to be the mother of triplets!  Can' you imagine?!  Twins is scary enough!  I'm sorry, but I just don't think Nathan and I want to be outnumbered by our kids quite so quickly.  Two is more than enough.


And think of poor LD!  There's no way that carrying triplets would be in her favor.  She's in school.  How could she make it to the end of the semester if there are three?  As it is, we're praying that two won't have her end up on bedrest (I doubt it will, but the chances to get higher with multiples).

So all you mean people who said triplets, please go back and change your vote.  :-P  Either that, or be proven wrong on Nov. 7th.

No comments: