Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hint taken

Okay, I guess I'm supposed to write about my trigger shot last night. ;-)


First of all, Nathan was very excited that he made it home in time to be here for the injection.  He set the alarm on his iPhone to make sure we did it exactly on time.  He said he wanted to give the shot to me because "I figure if we're going to have a baby I should poke you at least once."  I asked him where he wanted me to stand and he said "Maybe you should get on the bed."  I just rolled my eyes at him and told him to give me the darn shot.  Once it was done (wasn't too bad) he poured us each a glass of wine and we toasted "to baby making." LOL.  He's silly, but I love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so many jokes to make, but I'll just say: "Way to grow them follicles, Niki!" and "Good idea to toast, Nathan!"

I hope retrieval goes okay for you, Niki. Can't wait to hear the egg-count and fertilization report!